Shadowsocks Current Version: 2.0.6
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Add QR code and SS scheme support. See http://shadowsocks.org/1.4/config/quick-guide.html for more details
Optimize the connecting speed on Android 4.4
1. New UI design.
2. Add multi-profile support.
3. Precise CHN Route in VPN mode
4. Bug fixes
Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
Help to translate: http://crowdin.net/project/shadowsocks/invite
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: http://www.shadowsocks.org
1. Rooted Android device. (No need for Android 4.0+ devices)
2. A shadowsocks server in node.js / golang / python / libev / libuv.
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: http://www.shadowsocks.org/downloads
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2013 Max Lv
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Download via Google Play:
Shadowsocks 2.0.6 on Google Play
Download Shadowsocks 2.0.6
Download Shadowsocks 2.0.6 [mirror]