Root App Delete Current Version: 6.9.20
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
* add infomation of system apps(tag,musicFx,etc)
* add translations
* add support of apps in special folders, such as “/cust/app”
* add force uninstall, if some special system app fails cleaning
* add a “guide” in app freeze, very very few roms migth not be able to unfreeze apps.
* add [silent uninstall for user-app]
* add [app freeze] , freeze user-apps, which requires root permission
* [improve performance] reduce memory cost
RootAppDelete is the best tool For rooted Android users.
I have provided a good app for all users and will continue making improvments.
It helps you freeze or uninstall system apps inside phone
* tiny,fast,especially fast for old phones with low memory
* “modify” MODE, change system apps before uninstalling
* can “Disable” backgroud system service, such as “google backgroud transport” and “contact sync service”
Explanation of permissions:
we might use lib file, which provided by AD company.
But we only use this file to show [hot apps],
which Never cost any resource untill you click and see recommended apps.
so please don’t be bothered by warnnings from Virus Protecter
[hot app] does not bother you at all, if you ignore it。
“read phone state” and “internet” permissions are used to stat how many users are using my app, and when FC happens, I can get error report.
it’s just used to improve my app. If you still can’t accept, uninstall.
compared to other uninstall tools in android market, it is much more better
for example, the app ” uninstaller ” is a very popular uninstall app in google play, it’s the smallest uninstall tool, simple and easy. But uninstall does NOT support rooted phones. Even you have root permission, you can NOT modify system apps inside your phone, which is very annoying.
the app ” app remover “, is another similar uninstall tool in google play, but app remover neither supports rooted phones.
the app ” system app remover “, is also a famous uninstall tool , and it does support rooted phones. But system app remover never give you any warnning before you uninstall a system app, which might be kernel file of your android phone. so it’s much safer to use ” root app delete ” than “system app remover ” in a rooted phone, especially for those new android users, who don’t quite understand the danger of uninstalling system apps with root permission.
compared to many other similar uninstall tools, you will find how useful and how safe this App is.
Download via Google Play:
Root App Delete 6.9.20 on Google Play
Download Root App Delete 6.9.20
Download Root App Delete 6.9.20 [mirror]