PowerGrasp file manager Current Version: 3.0.2
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
This is a major update, previous versions are available at the website.
- Completely new skin in light colors
- Root operations
- Drag’n’drop support in selection mode
- New popup menu instead of the old context menu
- Improved file properties
- Additional properties are shown in the list view
- Attribute editing
- Icons in the list view are clickable
- Additional options when long-clicking buttons on the panel
- You can now long-click the back button to exit the app
- Lots of various bugfixes
A sleek and convenient archiver and file manager with ZIP, RAR, 7z, and tar support.
– Two independent pages
– Unpacking ZIP, RAR, 7z, tar, and also tar.gz
– Creating and editing ZIP, 7z, tar, and tar.gz
– File manager with the usual functions like copy, paste, delete, share and so on
– Drag and drop support
– Nice looks
About permissions: prevention from sleeping is required to keep the device awake while doing something with the files (some people were complaining about it).
If you’ve found a bug or want to make a feature request, that’s great! Head over to the site given below in the “Developer” section and add a comment to an existing issue or open a new one. You can also drop me an email.
If you report some bad archive which doesn’t open in my application though it should (not corrupted or with some unsupported algorithm), don’t forget to attach it to your issue or email. Otherwise, guesswork isn’t really reliable, you know. If the archive is too large, upload it to a file exchange service and leave a URL.
Oh, and thanks for using my application! Hope you like it.
Download via Google Play:
PowerGrasp file manager 3.0.2 on Google Play
Download PowerGrasp file manager 3.0.2
Download PowerGrasp file manager 3.0.2 [mirror]